ADP brings global payroll and HR, all-in-one offering to Asia-Pacific
Good things happen when Payroll and HR come together
Introducing ADP iHCM for Multicountry (with Celergo) in Asia-Pacific. iHCM for Multicountry now offers global HR capabilities with best-in-class mid-market payroll features in an all-in-one cloud solution for multicountry organisations, giving your workforce everything it needs to be productive.
Now available in 11 APAC markets including China, Hong Kong and Singapore with coverage spanning 43 markets globally, the offering will expand to 55 markets by the end of June 2022.
ADP iHCM for Multicountry (with Celergo) simplifies the management of all your employee functions — payroll, HR, time, recruiting and performance — and provides cross-border processes and consolidated insights across all the markets in which you operate:
- Easy access to all employee data across all regions through simple, user-friendly dashboards
- Centralise employee tasks, streamlining your HR record-keeping and reducing your administrative workload
- Manage employee absences and time off more effectively with employees and managers collaborating their schedules across regions
- Define organisation structures to meet your business needs based on criteria such as cost allocation, employee localisation and projects
- Streamline onboarding process with features that help the employer to organise and manage all relevant new starter tasks
- Simplify the process of recording, tracking and managing expenses with the configurable approval processes
- Improve productivity with an efficient and secure way to store, archive and share HR documents in real-time
- Bring ease and flexibility to timesheets with online time registration and workflow processes
- Uncover workforce insights with reports to reveal business-critical issues, patterns and trends from your vast pool of HR, leave and absence, timesheet and gross payroll data
Features span HR, Payroll, Time and Data with further plans for Performance and Recruiting underway:
- Personnel Data Administration
- Global Leave & Absence
- Organisation Management
- Onboarding & Task Management
- Expenses Management
- Document Cloud
- Time Sheets
Business-critical data have never been closer to your fingertips, or more meaningful. Compare staff costs across markets, spot trends and gain the understanding you need to make strategic workforce decisions.
Via just one vendor, you can seamlessly keep your HR and multicountry payroll data connected and, with ADP's managed support model, spend less time on data entry.
TAGS: Payroll Human Capital Management Small Business Midsized Business Large Business Multinational Business Blog Post